- Walked in the rain and got wet feet
- Worn long trousers for four days in a row
- Snuggled down and read loads
- Drunk loads of hot drinks
- Spend lovely time with hubbies family
- Slept well each night
- Sat and watched the rain and wind - more like Autumnal weather
- Caught up with recorded TV
- Harvest salad and fruit
I have not...
- Worked in my garden or watered once
- Seen much of Will, but he did visit on Friday for a couple of hours with mummy
- Done any crafting
- Drunk many iced teas and coffees
- Reached my daily step target
- Spent much money
I should have...
- Started some sewing
- Finished knitting my sock
- Tried to work out how my sisters sewing machine works
- Housework, but it does look clean and tidy here
- I'm sure this list should be much longer
Our weather has broken and we are having wet and windy days, a couple of days have been heavy rain, I'm not complaining, the temperature is much lower, and it's stay inside days, with much cooler nights. The south coast of England is a dry part of the UK, so we are always happy for any rain we can get, it just feels like a normal summer now.