Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Almost half way

I am still fully in love with this stitching, 
I decided to add another box on this side, I did not want the side designs to finish at the same level, the box I am stitching was full of design, but I want these to be less cluttered, so I am winging it.
The design on this side uses paler colours, but I decided to have fun, using colours for the 2nd time, again I have left off detail as I don't want it too cluttered, the hearts are finished. 
My next focus is filling this central area, I do love to stitch these lacy designs, each one is a work of art. 
 I have a Spanish sampler to stitch next, I stitched it in 2009, it should sit well as the next design, I will stitch it in the design colours in full, I think a complete design will work. 

Soon I will pop this onto my bigger stitching frame, I don't want to wind my work back around the frame, I will only have the lower half to stitch so it should work. 

9 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty, cross stitch used to be my favourite pass time.. now for the moment its crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some of your patience it beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitch work Marlene, you must have so much patience, as well as talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I enlarged the pictures so I could see the detail. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely stitch-work.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty. It is a work of art.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that is looking really good. Can't wait to see what it looks like when you have finished it. Happy stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stitch-work is really lovely...quite impressive in fact. Such tiny stitches! keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails