Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 10 October 2013

Stitching big and small

 Not as much stitching as I would like, but I have done some, I have started the last row, I have nine and a bit squares to do on Grand Marquoir, the end is so close. I love stitching this, I just don't have enough time.
With the nights getting darker and colder, I should sit and stitch more. 
 I have added more decoration to my Christmas post card, I did this last weekend, how many bikers had cross stitch in their saddle bags. I love the tiny robin, and hope to finish the ivy in the next couple of days, yes it's coming with me again this weekend.
After 3 days back at work, I am now off on another long weekend away, this time to a spa hotel, Hubby, daughter Su and her partner are coming, it should be fun. The country hotel has not had very good reviews in the past summer, we are hoping all will be well and sorted, other wise I can see hubby not being very happy at all. Either way we can enjoy a couple days away.

I have not completed my garden, ran out of time last Monday, but we will have a weekend at home soon and I can finish it then. Spent time with Josh and Sam yesterday, Josh has had another award from school for doing so very well, at 8 years he is smart, which he does not get from his Nanna. Sam was so cute, we played football in the garden and I had loads of cuddles, I am collecting his cuddles soon he will grow up and not be so free with them.

Hope your weekend is full of fun and laughter. 

2 comments:

  1. Grand Marquoir looks splendid, you can really see the fabric colour in these pictures. My little granddaughter her my version on her bedroom wall.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails