Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Monday 5 April 2010

Sunny afternoon

This afternoon the sun has come out to play, and so I followed into the garden.



I have removed all the coloured stone from this garden and replaced it with bark.


Looking towards the back of the house, my pots look nice, we still have the patio furniture under cover, two nights ago we had heavy hail stones. The "lawn" is a total mess, but we have to take away some of the decking and redo infront of the garage. Then we will replace the lawned area with grass.

I have dug out a garden along the small wall, the rose bushes are yellow and I will fill this area with loads of cottage garden plants, I want a riot of colour here later this year.

Josh's plant is doing well, as is the Acer and behind a daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails