Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Wednesday 21 February 2018

A bit of everything

So much change, daughter put this photo together
Tea towels 
 All in a pack of ten £5.99 from local Sue Ryder shop.
This is growing
 Looks like spring
 Hubby thought I would like these, he was correct. 
This week  I am full of bugs again, I am blaming all the children from Will's party, most had bugs, oh well a side effect of being grand parents, but I do get plenty of rest time to read and crochet.
Last Sunday we went to our local village shops, I was pleased with the tea towels I got, 7 have gone into my stash, the two printed ones are in use and the horrible green thing is now a cleaning cloth. So Rachel  I intend to make things with my teal towel stash, you are my inspiration, watch this space. 
Thank you for your kind comments on my wigwam, I enjoy a challenge, it was fun to make, simple shapes to stitch together, plus Will loves it. Daughter says I can make the bunting for it, so more sewing later this week.  
We are having another few sunny and cold days, all our towels and bedding from the weekend are on the line, they won't completely dry, they smell much better once on the line, I am unable to use fabric softener, it irritates my skin, so a short go in the tumble dryer will dry and soften them. 
I'm going to spend an hour in the greenhouse, I have some seeds to sow, and will need to tidy sopace for the trays on the sunny side of the greenhouse. 
Nothing else planned, I want to watch the last episode of Trauma, hubby did not enjoy them so I can watch it this afternoon. 
Do you have plans this sunny day.  

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of Will, How quickly they grow!
    The tea towels were a good buy, i'm interested to see what you will make.

    We are having mixed days too, but it's lovely to be able to hang the washing out after using the clothes airers for what seems like forever.

    Hope you are feeling better, children do like to 'share' their germs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will's a proper little boy isn't he? Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time flies by so quick - he's adorable. Hope you soon shift those bugs. The sun is shining here too and I've just spent a little time in the garden tidying up one of the borders, little and often due to my back not being able to endure long periods of gardening anymore. Later I may get a few hours of stitching in the conservatory now that I've spring cleaned it. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tulips, hubby buys me chocolate and i would much prefer flowers Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your germs are soon a thing of the past as you enjoy the fresh air outside pottering in the greenhouse.
    Petty tulips

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for getting out in the greenhouse, too early for me to be sowing seeds here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will is one very cute little boy! How fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails