Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 23 July 2016

Summer garden

Walking down to the back door
 At the gates
I've changed the contents of these pots
 Side bed
 Under the tree
 Rose arch
 Finally a courgette flower
 Almost there
 Blackberry getting taller
 1st year for this blueberry bush
Don't you just love a summer garden, we are away now for a few days
Plus in the spirit of honesty, my cucumber plant has given up the ghost, it just turned yellow and died. Plus after feeding my lemon and lime plants lawn feed as suggested on the internet, I have a sad Lemon tree and a dead lime tree. So loads of care for the lemon and new pips hoping to grow for the lime. I am cross because both have been growing for almost 2 years

4 comments:

  1. Your garden's looking lovely. I think the tomatoes are relishing this warm weather, it won't be long until I have my first taste of the year too. Sorry to hear about your cucumber plant, I was growing two this year but one of them just keeled over and died so I just have the one left now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your three tiered blue pots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you keep the lemon and lime outside? My cucumber did the same I think I over watered it, oops. The garden looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad about the lemon and lime trees. All the rest of the garden looks so good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails