Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 9 July 2016

Flower Saturday

Start of another weekend, we are home today, hubby still has his arm in a sling and so is unable to do as much as normal. His stitches have been removed and is healing well, but can't drive which for him is frustrating. I have housework this morning, later the ladies final at Wimbledon is on.
This evening we are out to a BBQ.

I want to get my sewing machine out, I have an itch to stitch, but I will have to get my material stash out of the attic. No idea at this point what to make, I am hoping I get inspiration from my fabrics.

6 comments:

  1. I think my hubby would be extremely frustrated if he couldn't drive.Your flowers look lovely.
    Have a lovely evening out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant patchwork picture of your flowers. Very summery.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your poor husband! Have fun looking through your fabric stash, I'm plucking up the courage to pull mine out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am spinning today trying to make a dent in the fleeces, although I spend a few hours in the cabin doing a bit of sewing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that feeling of the "itch to stitch."

    Your flowers are beautiful.

    Last night we went to a meeting for our local Garden Walk. This is our first year to be a part of it. I am excited. Hope we get some people here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful group of flowers. When my DH got the new knee, I had to drive for 6 weeks. It drove us both crazy to say the least!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails