Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 29 May 2014

Round the corner

European Cushion is coming along well
 I have managed loads of stitching, I want to finish most of these larger designs, they are very easy repeat pattern. I think the green looks great. I will do another three brown patterns, with the green along side. 
 These bunnies have followed me home, I love the colour and every thing about them, they are old and retro, my daughter Fliss brought them, but now does not have enough space for them, so they live in the office, looking down on me. 
 I purchased this hook on my last visit to our local garden centre, hubby has put it on the outside wall of the garage next to my shed. One day I might find something to hang on it. 
I have only been working for two days this week, it was great to have Tuesday off as well as Bank Holiday Monday, I did not use my sewing machine on Tuesday, ran out of time.
I have been pottering in the garden, the weather has been cool and dull, and today I had to water my tubs, still not enough rain. I have managed to collect enough rain water for my blueberry.
We are now looking forward to the weekend, we have our grandson Logan visiting with mummy and daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours in your latest project. Hope you have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stitching, the little bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails