Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 1 May 2014

Mid week stitching

Just a real quickie
 I am loving these colours, it stitches up real quick.
 My 1st harvest, I know it's only a couple of radishes, but hubby enjoyed them, I have loads of herbs we are picking but I don't count them as an harvest.
 
The garden is looking good, these photo's are from last night, it is raining tonight.
My Olive in the green house, I would love to pot this out, but it's a few weeks too soon. 

It's Thursday evening and I will soon be meeting both daughters, we have some shopping to do and then a long coffee break full of chatter and laughter.
Laura, finally your parcel is on it's way to you, sorry for the delay.

2 comments:

  1. The border on your stitching is very pretty. hey a harvest is a harvest no matter the size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty design Marlene.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails