Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 3 August 2012

Eden Project, Cornwall

 From our recent trip, this is just a few, well it is hard to edit over 200 photo's, a great day out, but take your walking shoes. nestling in an old Cornish mine, is a real treat.
Before you enter the biomes, the gardens are fantastic, loads to see, loved this driftwood horse, one of many animals around the site. The biomes(domes) look fantastic in the sun shine with the carved out hills behind.
 Looking down on the biomes and then half way around looking back up to the entrance.

 From half way, looking at the larger biomes and also looking at the stage area.

 In side the rainforest, hubby showing the size of things
 Loads of tribal art


 To give you some sense of size, two men working on one of the biomes.

Our waste, what do we do with it and below, looking back on the project, just an amazing day, sorry no photo's of flowers, great value, great fun, great day.
OK this is in memory of my dad, he always grew daisy's, here is a memory of my childhood home, they also had a dahlia bed, with my mum's favourite of red pop poms. The flowers were mostly in full bloom, so much colour.
If you have stayed with me to the end, well done, but no stitching photo's, not picked a needle up this week, hubby and I have found a different way of losing weight, we both have had a tummy bug, hence me being home on a Friday morning.  Feeling alot better, but with my next op in 12 days I really do not need any bugs.

Looking forward to our weekend, Josh is with us tomorrow, we have nothing planned, so loads of time at home, hope your weekend is a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning pics.ihope you are feeling much better today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails