Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Sunny Wednesday

Today as all this week I have been off sick from work, I have a small infection, which is not nice, but hopefully the tablets are kicking in and by the weekend I will feel better.

The sun is shining and it's very peaceful here, I can hear a bird singing, so Tom and Grace must be snoozing somewhere in the sun. I have not done much work in the garden so its looking a bit sad.


My Spanish sample is coming along and I am very please with the finish. once I finish this panel I will have three more to do, I love to be able to stitch in the natural light on these summer days.

We have sold our house and now have to pack everything into boxes, we are downsizing so we have to decide what to keep, and after 15 years in this house we have alot to sort. I think the charity shops might do well.
I have put an offer in on a super house we viewed last night, and now I have to wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails