Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Sunday 28 June 2009

Quiet Sunday Morning

It's very peaceful here this morning, Kev is playing his Sunday game of golf, the cats are out, Bliss. We had a BBQ last night with 16 of our friends, it was great fun. I did venture into our garden yesterday, and have brought it back up, with Kev's help, I planted (very late) some bedding plants.


The plant above has just re flowered, it was given to me by Fliss on Mothering Sunday back in March, I am always pleased when we have a second set of flowers.
Fliss, Joshy and Daddy are in St Ives, Cornwall for the week on holiday, I will keep my fingers crossed they have good weather.

The above collection of plants are living in the conservatory, I love the green leaves, and the peace Lilly is also blooming.

I loved the palepink flowers on this fuchsia above, I have potted it in a blue pot just outside our back door. In the background the garden does look good.

These last flower's I do not know the name of, I planted them in our raised garden two years ago, they come back every year and last for months.

We have had an offer accepted on a bungalow on the edge of town, we are now waiting for the paperwork, survey and soon a moving date.
I have decided most of my things in the attic will go, I have not been up there for a couple of years so I am not using any of it. I also will cull my kitchen plate and dishes, it's amazing how much you can collect of 15 years of living in one house.
But I think Kev and I will have fun, with everything you own there is a memory.
How many boxes does it take to store your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails