Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 29 May 2009

Sunshine all the way

It's Friday night again, how quick the week goes, I have a busy but uneventful time, work is hectic, Su popped in for a drink this afternoon, and for once I did not require any work on the computer, It's very handy having an IT daughter.
My sister is coming from Somerset for the weekend, we are planning a BBQ for Saturday night, the weather forecast is good.
Kev is playing golf most of tomorrow, so we can wander through the shops, maybe do a couple of craft ones. I know I don't need anything, but you just have to look.


Joshy has been busy and made us cakes, these he can do all on his own, no oven required, mine is the pink one and the yellow one is for Grancha ( it's from the welsh language for Grandad) They look good enough to eat.

Most of this week I have spent my time sewing, I am very pleased with the results, its not the best photo, but it grows each day.
I have to say, I watched the last ER last night, I know it will run and run on the TV, but it's such a good series, I will miss the anticipation of a new episode. It was a great ending and I am going to miss all the staff, each and every one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails