Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Tuesday 7 April 2009

It's Tuesday evening, I had a craft chatty night with a friend, loads of coffee and chocolate biscuits. It's been a perfect spring day, I am wearing sandals again so freedom for my toes.


I have started a new patchwork cross stitch, I did take a pic but it has not come out well so I will show you it next time. Su missed her fitting for her dress, so that will be finished at the weekend.


Wow we have 4 days off, we are heading to Somerset straight after work on Thursday evening, we will spend the night with my brother, Martin. Friday we will be at a wedding all day, Saturday we will visit relatives not seen for a couple of years, Saturday night we will be back with Martin.
We will head for home here in Hampshire on Sunday morning, which gives us Monday at home, Kev has booked a round of golf, so I have the morning to myself.


I am planning a couple hours in my garden, snipping back scrubs, planting on my seedling, and preparing my tubs for the bedding plants, even here in the south it will still be to early to plant bedding plants. I have trays of seeds/seedling in my small plant propagator, its just 4 shelves with a plastic cover but it works great.
In the afternoon I hope to do cross stitch, I love to sit in our bay window in the sunshine (fingers crossed) and soak up the heat, also getting over the back ache from the gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails