Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday, 7 August 2026

Games

 I rarely have played any games on a consul, the exception was our Wii, for a while we had fun with it, my games on my phone started with Free Flow, the photo on the left is the start point the photo on the right is completed.


Then came Flow Fit, this is perfect for me I love Sudoku, this has a decent twist, the shapes are like Tetris, if you look closely I'm well past my 2000 day of playing, that's almost 6 years of playing it daily, neither of these games takes very long, just a matter of minutes, keeps my brain active.



 I do some of the New York Times games, both daughter and hubby do these, so we share our times and results, just for fun, I'm not so good with crosswords, I prefer numbers and logic games.


They added Pips, which I love, left hand photo is the start of the easy game, middle photo is the same game completed, the right hand photo is the start of the hardest level. Just daughter and I do these, again it's timed so we compare who is best. 


I have also found Arrows, below is a hard level board, there are a few levels harder than this, the aim is to remove all the arrows without crashing into another, you get three lives with this game, this one is addictive, I play it on my tablet, it's two small on my phone. I played on the coach to London and found without the internet I could play advert free.



I don't waste too much time on games, but sharing results with hubby and daughter adds to the fun, the NYT are always done in the mornings, I try and not play arrows until late afternoon. What to you do to keep your mind sharp?

This time of year in our heatwave, I spend far too much time online, I sit at my desktop most mornings, blogging and emails, afternoons I am at my most bored, with nothing much to do in the garden and it's so hot, I try and put my phone down, but a quick look can eat up hours if I'm not careful. I have to choose my next book to read.

1 comment:

  1. I only have one game on my phone now, I try to limit my time playing to five games. I used to do connections and wordle but I don't do those every da now

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails