Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Monday, 31 August 2026

August round up

This month has been different for my crafting stash, I have given Molly a pile of A4 card, I have purchased nothing, hopefully Molly will want more. I have avoided any garden centres again this month, I read most garden centres were having a terrible year, visiting numbers were way down. I did get two blue lavenders from our market and a few small bulbs and bean and pea seeds from B&M.



12 Books read this month.




We required nothing big for the house or garden this month, most of our time was spend with the children, so we spent more on meals out, my holiday was saved for, hubby had a quiet time at home. I did get two pairs of sandals in the Clarks sale, I do love their style of shoes and find the fit perfect for my feet and a new watch, I do like to wear a watch, I can't wear the modern technology items, in the past every 'fitbit' I have worn has always stopped working, but will work when hubby wears them. 

We had our first meal of runner beans, we are eating tomatoes and cucumber, I dug up another bag of potatoes, and we pick raspberries most days, the raspberries and runner beans taste so good. No food waste, my garden composters are both doing a good job, our council bins are rarely full these days, our little food bin which is emptied every week has hardly anything in it, just bits I don't put into our composter. 

As for my weight, I am who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails