Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 1 October 2009

Happy Husband

I have the happiest of husbands,
Kev took delivery of his new bike this week,
All he has to do is change the number plate,
and yes we went with a personalises one for him.

As yet I have not been on it, was hoping to get a go soon, but with everything going on I will have to wait. Kev had a trip out on it and came back with the biggest grin.
We have our moving date, and are busy packing everything that will fit into boxes, we are downsizing now the kids have all left home, still a 3 bedroom house but much smaller, so less housework for me. We are storing everying but our furniture, so on moving day it won't be too bad. Well that's the plan.
This weekend we are supporting Kev's ex regiment The Welsh Guards, they are in Afghan, and we are walking Pen y Fan a mountain in Wales, it's an 18 mile walk around it. We have been walking as much as we can and have brought walking shoes and wet weather gear. This will be on Saturday so Sunday I will be resting, I have a good book and the final panel of my Spanish Sampler. Monday I will be back into work, but I have told my boss I will bring my foot spa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails