Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 5 July 2019

Some of the things not growing in our garden.














I love signs in our garden, metal birds and loads of other stuff. As a woman of a certain age, I have lights along the back fence which twinkle at me most evenings. My garden is always about growing things, but I do like to see a few (humm, OK alot of other bits). 
At this moment I love the 1st 3 photo's, the shelf along the wall, it holds most of my birds. 
Yesterday I purchased the large slate 'things to do in the garden', I got it for £5 off a local Facebook page, 2nd hand and no attached plastic.
As yet we do not have a water feature, we had one when we moved in, but used the space for my water butt, as yet we have not seen anything we can agree on. I would like a reflection pool, but with young grandsons, who all love water, I might have to wait for it a bit longer. We have loads of water in the garden for wild birds.
I have done a post on this subject before, many of the things are the same, I have just moved them around, I still have loads which I did not include in these photo's.

5 comments:

  1. I'm the same, I like a garden to be a bit quirky with things which express the personality of the person who lives there. I even have a family of pigs on my lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I too have lots of bits in the garden, I think you're right, it must be an age thing, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely garden Marlene. We have many quirky things in ours too. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your garden, these are the little fun things that give a place character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful window into your garden. I enjoyed looking through it. Such character and colour, all year round. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails