Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Quick meal


Maliee Quiche
4 eggs
cheese
1 onion
chopped bacon
4oz flour
1/2 pint of milk
Lightly fry the bacon and onions drain and cool
mix milk , flour and eggs
add other ingredients
place in greased 7" oven dish and bake
med heat for 40 minutes
You can add any other ingredients.
NO PASTRY
I don't often cook, but this is a good standby, no pastry to make, very quick and cheap, great if suddenly you have extra people for your meal. I cooked it using gluten free flour, so Fliss could have some, hubby is a way for a few days so I could add cheese. I added mushrooms and tomatoes, as the quiche cooks the edge forms a bit like pastry, so simple and quick. It's a shame I can't add smell, the house was full of warm cheesy smells, we had baby potatoes and salad with it and some left over for lunch today, bliss. 
My sewing is coming along well, 
I am loving stitching this design again,
I love my work when it looks like patchwork, this is so tiny and neat. 
I have another book to read
We popped for a walk
Lee on the Solent, we have not been here for a while
nice to see so many people catching the sunshine.
You can't see but the water was busy as well.
I picked up Sam and Josh from school, we had a pillow fight on my bed, it now looks a wreck, but so much laughter and fun, the boys are very different to each other, but get on well together, I really love Tuesdays.
We have done more to the wedding cards, other cards has been created, one is mirror card with hotel details on the back, we have a white card which will be RSVP and a final top navy card with the Wedding Invitation logo. Just a couple of tweaks and they will be designed, then all I have to do is make loads of them.
The house is quiet, I'm home alone,  hubby is at my brother Martin's house for a couple of days. 


6 comments:

  1. That looks a tasty treat, I'll have to try that.
    Gorgeous patchwork stitching, it looks so pretty.
    Nice seaside pics, hard to believe it's October with skies like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quiche looks fab, and so easy! I will definitely be making this, thanks Marlene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious, I love that kind of food. Simple and quick often tastes the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flan looks interesting, I'm going to give it a go. I have been making naked egg and bacon pies just recently.
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of a crust-less quiche. My sister is GF so I'm always on the look out for recipes that I can make for her. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to try that quiche, it looks yummy x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails