Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 27 February 2015

Still waiting

Balls of sunshine, purchased to brighten up our home
None showing in the garden yet, just leaves
so full of promise
 2014, arrived this morning
this is book 5 for me, a true indulgence. 
 The sun has gone from this spot, so my crocus has closed for the day, it is nice to see some colour in the garden, I have loads of bulbs with leaves, but they are behind this year. My Peony has not grown much, and the daises are just coming back. My Acer is behind with very few buds on.
 My fruit garden is showing signs of life, raspberries, blueberries and blackcurrants all with new growth. The strawberries are dormant, and I have to decide if the gooseberry is going to grow, or if it needs replacing.



















I have not done any craft, I have slept badly for two night's, I go to bed tired and when my head hits my pillow, I am wide awake. Frustrating and so I am very tired. Today I had to pop to youngest daughters house to wait for a plumber, so as a nice surprise I have done all her downstairs housework, to be fair she does keep a clean house, so it was not hard work. I hope tonight I will be tired enough to sleep.
Very little planned for weekend,
I have a haircut tomorrow, I have been using a lady in our local village, she is half the price of my old hairdresser, and each time I get the haircut I want, no coffee, no posh surroundings and no over charging.
We are hoping to go out with our camera's and if it stays dry and warm a quick trip on the bike. I am really bored with being at home, but my vetting for the new role has not been completed, so I wait.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about getting a hairstyle you actually want at some of the more expensive salons. I had a similar problem myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's exciting at this time of year with everything starting to grow and bud up. I might even start a few seeds this weekend, we'll see. I hate going to the hairdresser's, I usually allow my hair to grow quite long and then go and have it all cut off so that I don't have to go again for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the daffodils this time of year. Your garden is so pretty waking up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails