Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 12 June 2014

Hot in France

It's hot here in France, but that's part of the joy in being here.
Today we sat on a huge beach, with less than 20 people out and about, the car park was almost empty, and just French cars, we decided to head away from the large resorts. We sat with our salad, baguettes and fruit, sat on rocks with our feet in the incoming tide, pure bliss. A simple picnic with hubby, best meal we have ate in ages.
It's very restful, I am already on my second book, and I have loads more.
Sat at the end of the day in a courtyard bar, music in the background with the sun still low in the sky and some warmth from it. We pop here most night me for a lemonade, hubby a cold beer, the wifi is free, so I can read your blogs.
No photos, my iPad tells me I don't have any photos, I have loads, but blogging on this iPad has always been difficult.
I have brought sleeping cats to stitch and I have done some, but it is so nice to read books.
I do hope you are enjoying the summer where ever you are, for just over a week hubby and I will enjoy this bit of heaven.
PS, fingers crossed Fliss is looking, ie watering my garden.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds heavenly what you've been up to .... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails