Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 3 December 2011

More lace

 Not the best photo's but I have almost finished another panel of lace, the repeat pattern was another easy stitch, I am now over half way through,
 The whole pattern is now looking much better, I have decided to make this into a cushion, and I am thinking of giving it to someone special, who will cherish it.
Busy weekend, putting up the Christmas decorations, tree goes up tonight, and see what Purdy makes of it, and then decorations tomorrow, this year I am going to have a sort out and get rid of loads I never use. I have far to many things, so on Monday a trip to the charity shops.

Tomorrow I would like to visit a garden centre we have heard about, nothing I require but nice for somewhere to go, We had our farmers market this morning, not alot of stalls there, which is a shame, but a bit early to buy fresh Christmas greenery.  This evening we are baby sitting Sammy, whilst Josh is taken to his disco with daddy, and mummy is working.

Final bit of good news, my last op is being booked for early next year, still a wait, but at least I'm now on their list,once it's done I can put every thing behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails