Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Sunday 27 March 2011

Cake, family and flowers

I have been busy, we have had family all weekend and had great fun, so I have baked ginger cake, apple cake, Lemon meringue and jam tarts with a sponge top. They did taste as good as they looked! as most of them are gone.

Latest grandson Logan enjoyed looking at Grancha's motor bike,
he's not yet old enough to go for a ride, but he enjoyed the shinny bits on it.

My daffs are still out and now we have a flash of red with the tulips,
I am enjoying the sun shine in our garden.

We are home alone, some are traveling back to Somerset, Fliss is at home with her boys and Su and Gav have just gone back to their flat.

I am going to finish my second tigerskin rug this afternoon. I was sent patterns for Thomas the Tank engine and also Fliss found her pattern, so I need to look at my family sampler and see which one will fit on best. Thanks to everyone who helped me, you know who you are, I love blog land we always look after each other.

Our clocks went back last night, so from now on we get an extra hour of daylight.
Now I'm off to stitch in the warm sun.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you hada great weekend with the family. Looking forward to seeing the family sampler again . X Hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails