Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 22 July 2010

After the rain

This morning we had heavy rain and after lunch the sun started to show it self.


I went for a rest after lunch and the sky I thought looked interesting, so I took a few shots to show you, I do like clouds, they make the sky look bigger and their shapes are intresting. I hope that does not make me sound weird!

Also from the bedroom window I got a better view of our Magnolia tree,
which is blooming for the second time.


I had coffee with Fliss my daughter this morning, she is pregnant so I have not seen her much in the last couple of weeks, but it's Josh's last day at school so we should have more time to get together.











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails