Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Sunday, 13 September 2026

Sun worshipers

I have always loved succulents, this bowl was created last year, I've done nothing with it this year.


These are scattered along by the side bed, again I have left them to grow.


This plant has loads of babies and lives in my greenhouse, these haworthia cooperi are beautiful whilst small, the leaves swell and look almost transparent. I have reduced my plants in the greenhouse,  quite a few started to look ropey. 


The hedgehog house was too big for the space behind my big pot, hubby asked if we could put it under the acer, it fits here and looks good, hubby added a waterproof cover for the roof. I  put some violets by the side of the ramp.




The season has shifted toward autumn, I will move the succulents into the greenhouse, they don't mind the rain, all are on feet so the pots can drain, they will survive the cold as well, I just prefer to relocate them to a drier spot.  

On a completely different note, our tree surgeon, Sam called in the week, we have been chasing him for an invoice for his recent work, he has agreed he will return in the future and cutback both our Magnolia tree and the front boundary, he says we won't be beaten by our horrible neighbour, he can pop his camera in his lorry and record himself doing any work out the front. I am so relieved, it's not a task hubby and I can do easily anymore, I really expected him not to return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails