Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 4 September 2020

Growing and shrinking

I am getting on with this, it's really quick to grow and the colours in the yarn do all the work. The blue colour-way has slightly less yarn, as I had used some on my loom. I will use the green again after another row of black. 
All nice and neat,
 the 4ply makes this a really light blanket, 
it drapes lovely. 
All 3 colours together. 

 My title is a bit misleading, the blanket is growing but I've not shrunk much at all in the past few weeks, having visitors and a BBQ, plus hubby's birthday has had me eating richer foods and a possibility of a few glasses of red wine, so as they say the scales don't lie, and my weight went a couple of pounds the wrong way. Having said that, I do feel so much better and I do feel slimmer.

Just the best video ever,
 George watching himself in the TV unit glass, 
I can't watch it often enough. 


8 comments:

  1. I’m not surprised you keep looking at the video! He is a beautiful child having a wonderful conversation with the beautiful child on the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marlene he's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is beautiful and the concentration on his face at times is lovely. You really are so clever with your knitting and crocheting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blanket is looking great. Crochet seems to grow so much quicker than knitting does. Awww, George is so cute, it's lovely to see babies when they start noticing the world around them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your video is so cute. What a happy little boy George is :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie George is.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh George is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Look at all of that hair! What pretty colors in the blanket too, they're very restful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails