Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Sunday 19 July 2015

There, gone and coming back

Carrie Rose as you last saw it
Tuesday of last week
Below by yesterday tea time
I was stitching last week without my brain
Blue design removed from bottom row, and bottom slant design just one stitch out, I could have worked the design and you probably would not have noticed, 
but I knew it was there. 
 As of today
 I am finishing a couple of light flowers, 
I have a few small purple flowers on the right hand side
Then this section is finished
                              I do plan to restitch the bottom light panel                               
I did not get out into the garden, I noticed I had gone wrong and sat and unpicked loads, my own fault probably watching tennis at the same time. At least now it is correct. By the weekend I hope to be back on Mandala Flowers, which is by the same designer. I also read last night, Life after life has got very interesting. 
So today is housework and garden, hubby is off on a long bike ride, and won't be back until much later, Fliss is out, so a nice day at home alone. 
Our Magnolia tree is about to bloom for the second time this year, 
all these beautiful pink buds just ready to open

6 comments:

  1. It's so annoying having to unpick mistakes but I know what you mean about knowing it's there, it would niggle me too. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great that you are getting two flushes of flowers perhaps your tree thinks its spring again not surprising with the weather this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the middle of a cross stitch for a swap later on this year, I had to unpick a row & yes it is annoying. I hope you had a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I do not like picking out stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie Rose is just beautiful. Well worth fixing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have stopped knitting in front of the telly when something exciting is on for the same reason!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails