Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Purr fect surprise

A parcel came today with Grace and my name on
All the way from Marcus in America
You know how to please a couple of girls
we both love the ginger kitty on the card
 Grace is pretending not to love her toy
but she has played with it for ages
we all know how older sisters can be
 I have mine on my favourite mat
I have made up a game where I throw it in the air
but it does not fly away
 We have put mum's pot scourers where she can find them
thank you so much for our parcel
we don't often get post.
Marcus has a lovely lady called Paula
I got to go now someone is coming..............
Love Purdy xxxx

3 comments:

  1. What lucky cats you are to get post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purdy and Grace, what lucky cats you are. I love the ginger kitten on the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH . . and new game of toss the birdie :)

    Glad the box got there and that they like their birds and you have scrubbies now :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails