Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 20 January 2012

New stash

 First Romantic Sampler, I have finished another two panels,

With just 4 panels and the centre flower to stitch the finish line is in sight, I have really enjoyed stitching this design, I love the colours, it's an easy piece to follow.

 My new stash, I love this Simple Christmas by Waxing Moon Design, 
I will order the correct silks for "Christmas" and match all the others. I do plan to stitch this soon, I will purchase extra thread and have the pattern and the thread as a RAK, here later in the year.
 Patchwork Sampler, Jan Houtman Designs, 
I have wanted to stitch this since I saw it first, this is my next project, and I am itching to get it in the frame, but once it's in the frame every thing else will be set aside.
 Tribal penguin by White Willow Stitching, 
is very interesting, my daughter Su has a love of penguin's so I will stitch this for a surprise, I am thinking of stitching it on pale blue felt and making a cushion. It's OK Su does not follow my blogs.
I have been online and ordered more things, can't wait to see the postman.

Tomorrow we have the second craft club, I'm hoping Fliss will be able to come with me, Sammy her youngest son has not be too well, nothing sadder than a 14 month old lad feeling unwell.

Sunday Kev is planning to go on a motor bike ride with his club, wives are not required, so it might be nice to have time by myself, I would like to get my sewing machine out and finish off some projects.

Watch this space

Not heard anything regarding dates for op's, but not expecting them to get back to me so soon. Just waiting for all my bruises to heal, I have three, it is always a nightmare when needles are involved, took 4 goes before they secured a vein.

No snow, it's not even that cold here, typical January weather for the South of England, at least it is dry most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of beautiful stash. The patchwork sampler caught my eye. I have never seen this before. Where do you source your patterns from?

    Romantic is looking FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails