Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 12 November 2011

That's better

 It's been a busy week, not done to much stitching, but at least I have not done any unpicking.


I have almost finished the big panel, it is very simple to stitch, no pattern required, just copy the previous flower, and I love the thread colour, I really do like stitching with pinks.

 These photo's are not great, it was so dark when I took them and my flash is not great. I have more stitching to go on the bottom and a couple of panels to add to the right side.

It's been a busy week, so I'm glad the weekend is here, got to pop to town to collect a Christmas present, and a few other things, I am beginning to feel in the mood for Christmas, even thinking of how I will make my cards, I am very late this year, normally they are all made by now.

The weather forecast is good, so I will get some time in the garden, my main job is picking up leaves from our magnolia tree, thank goodness we only have one tree. There are no other jobs required yet, my last few flowers are still in bloom, and I still have roses on the bushes, they can all be cut back later.

Tomorrow Josh has his first parade with the beavers on Remembrance Sunday, so we are going to watch him (photo's will follow), then home to cook a family roast, every one will be here, loads of catching up and fun.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty stitching! I like the combination of colors you are using.

    Have fun at your parade! Oh, the memories from when I was in marching band and all the parades I was in. They were always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you're doing for that sampler.

    Have fun in the Parade.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails