Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 3 February 2011

TUSAL Jan

How quickly did January go, but I did get alot of stitching done.

At the bottom of my pot was just blue and white from the sleeping cats, but now it's full of colour, the teddies is a fantastic kit to work on, so many bright colours. I have not done as much as I wanted to this week, been out in the real world with family and friends. But before I start Winter Watergarden, I will finish teddies, just one more push should see it done.

Below is Josh, he wanted me to take his photo with this book from the Thomas the Tank engine set, his Grancha's name is Kevin.
I do hope all of you living in America and Australia are keeping safe with the extreme weather you are suffering, here in UK we are so very lucky, we have no weather to the extremes, yet we still have a good moan at what comes our way. Today it's a warm sunny February day, not warm enough to be in the garden, but still a nice day.

Yey I have ordered my pack for Winter Watergarden, it has to come from USA, so please hurry postman, I can't wait to get started.

4 comments:

  1. Your grandson is so adorable!! I too am busy stitching away!!

    Have a glorious day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jar did get lots in it in January.
    Amy...www.knitterofhatsspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great addition to the jar. Cute photo of your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, your ORTs are so pretty! A great TU update!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails