Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Tuesday at home

I have spent the last couple of days doing my cross stitch, not as much as I hoped, I can only sew for a short while. I am working through the 4th set of squares on my cushion front.


I am not enjoying stitching with the shinny yellow, it frays and breaks very easy, I am using it on this pattern below and for the centre of each flower in the 5th square design I started. I have 2 and 1/2 squares to finish and hope to do them in the next couple of days.


I spend alot of time in our sitting room looking out on the garden, in our tree we have a huge nut ball for the squirrels, we have to fill it twice a week, yesterday for the first time we saw three squirrels together at the back of the garden. They are a pest, but I do love to see them playing.

When we moved in there was very few plants in the garden, this peony was in the corner of our decking,
I have done nothing to it, but it has produced buds and now is poised to bloom, just in time whilst I'm off work to enjoy each flower.


Fliss has popped in this morning, she pops in most days to check I'm OK, Kev is having a early start game of golf and will be home soon. so it's just Grace and me, the sun is shinning but it feels cool this morning, we have nothing planned for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails