Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 17 April 2015

Friday

I never cut flowers from my garden
but these were growing in a dull unseen corner
 Using my trug which I was given for my birthday present last year
instead of using it like this
Thank goodness it is Friday, I am so tired today, two lazy long days at home, no housework planned just resting and relaxing, hubby is snoozing in the chair, I am going to wander around my garden, water the few pots in the shade, smile and say hello to all the wonderful things growing.
Have a good weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I shall have a weekend just like yours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely posy of flowers. It sounds like a wonderful weekend, I like having nothing planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers.
    Happy weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will need to go outside today and cut the Daffy's that are in the backyard. I never get back to see them so I will enjoy them in the house :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails