Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Monday 15 June 2015

Boys

This is coming along well, I did loads on Saturday night
and Sunday early evening
 I am pleased with the colours I have chosen
trying to be adventurist 
 Josh was in a great mood
I printed out more of his collection cards
He is loving filling these in
 Sam just wanted to spin in my chair
 Kiwi, seedlings
I have another 6 in the greenhouse
 It's the melon again, coming along nicely
I will have to support it soon,
I can use old stockings.
It was lovely to see the boys after school, now I'm home alone, hubby is playing golf, so peace in our little house hold. It's a sunny evening here, I hope to go for a walk later.
I went back to work today, I still have a cough and runny nose, but not enough to keep me off. There ares still problems in the office, I just got on with my work, why is the most disruptive person in the office  the bosses favourite, she sits and chatters all day, don't get me wrong we all stop and chat, but the same voice and laughter all day, it does drive me mad. Oh well peaceful now.
Going to get Fish and chips for tea, just me so I won't cook, a nice treat.
We moved the sitting room furniture around yesterday, Grace is not happy, so I will have her on my lap later, Purdy checked the place out and is settled.

5 comments:

  1. Your stitching is coming along beautifully, as is your melon. Hope you enjoy your fish n chips....that's a rare treat for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning stitching, it looks beautiful.
    What a handsome couple of young men you have there enjoying their time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the seeds Marlene. I will pass them on. Nice stitching.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching and what cute little boys! It's wonderful that you get to spend so much time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in your new project, especially that blue, it's so pretty. Hope you enjoyed the fish and chips, yum yum.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails