Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 4 March 2011

TUSAL Feb

It's full moon time again, and here my jars!


I have done loads last month, used loads of colours, which make the small monthly pot full of colour, Fliss gave me the round pot, it has a lid and I love it and it's perfect for my ORT pot.
I am still stitching the hearts, please keep your fingers crossed my threads come today, I have decided I will finish the Tiger skin rug this weekend. On Monday I have a day in, Kev will be back at work, so I will start Winter Watergarden then, well it's a plan.

Yesterday we went to see the movie "Paul", about an alien on earth, staring Simon Pegg, it was hilarious, really fun, a bit naughty, but the script was so good, I suggest if you can go and see it.

I'm off to see Fliss and Sammy for the morning and have a eye test this afternoon, so a busy day.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors in your ort jar! I'm envious of the daffodils - ours are just peeking out of the ground. it'll probably be three weeks or so before I can hope of seeing actual blooms.

    Happy stitching to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ~ look at all those ORTs! What a great ORT report, Marlene!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails