Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 19 March 2011

Sunny Saturday Afternoon

I have done some more to my family sampler, I love the design on this piece, I have also decided in the lower gaps to have numbers tumbling down to the bottom, ending in a pile. I should finish this section later toady.

The sun shine is very warm today, Kev and I spend the morning working in the garden, we have cleaned the decking and placed all our wooden furniture, we are now ready for the better weather. Below is a group of photo's showing the back garden at this time. It's still a bit early for planting seeds, but give it a couple of weeks. Our next plan is the lawn, we hope to have turf laid by the end of the month.

I have purchased my stitching magazine, and the chart below was in it, I will never stitch this, but if there is anyone who would like this large chart, 25" x 21", using DMC or Anchor threads, just leave a note on this post with your e-mail address, and I will post it to you.

It's the final day for the six nations rugby, we have three matches to watch, great for Kev and plenty of stitching time for me.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails