Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Wednesday 23 March 2011

It's got legs

I have done loads to my tiger, and as my title says he now has legs, I have just the pale sides and infilling to do. I wanted this to be finished by Monday, it's just a bit smaller than the first one I stitched, but will look good in it's setting.

I have added two butterflies to my Lizzie*Kate ABC, in my family sampler, I think they look good, I have now packed this away for a while, I really need a small Thomas the Tank Engine pattern, I am going to search the net, can't let Josh down.

I have been adding to my stash, not my stitching stash, but another passion, candles, for years I burnt any candle I could buy, now I am a committed Joe Malone fan, her website is here But I have gone away from my favourite, Lime, Basil and Mandarin, and have purchased Wild Fig and Cassis, English pear and Freesia, also an Aveda candle, another nice scent.
It's fore caste another warm and sunny day, the sun is here, bit early for warmth. I have to stay in this morning waiting for parcel's. I am going to make pizza, I have a friend coming for lunch. I also have a couple of plants to put into the garden, I have been swapping plants with friends,

2 comments:

  1. Your sewing is amazing - I just cannot get over how quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tiger is coming along nicely! I love how he looks! Joe Malone scents are a bit of an obsession of mine too, although I have never bought one of their candles, that Fig and Cassis one sounds divine!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails