Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Wednesday 16 March 2011

More stitching and cake

My second Tiger skin rug is coming along well,
I am stitching it on a smaller canvas, so it will be a better size for my room.

I am settled here to read every one's blog, I have my coffee and a slice of bread pudding, the house is empty, even Grace is out. We are having another sunny day, I can't remember the last time we had rain, the spring flowers are in full bloom. Why is it when the spring sun shines, we have to tidy, last week Ispent 3 days cleaning a clean house!

Yesterday was fun with Fliss and the boys, Sammy rolled on his tummy for the first time, which sent Fliss into a heavenly flap, phoning daddy, he only did it the once. Josh is on a school trip to Winchester today, we will hear about his day tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails