Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 3 June 2016

Books and nature

The wedding book I created has come
we are really pleased with it
its a nice size and full of lovely family photo's.
 Just finished reading another book
it was a bit different for me, not sure it was a thriller
 My Christmas tree has loads of new growth
it's loving it's pot life.
 Don't you love Sweet Williams
hubby brought these back from the shops
This week has been a bit of a nothing week, I have been feeling tired and a bit run down, not ill, just yuck. I have mouth ulcers which does not help, so I have spent the week reading. I did sew a few hexagons, nothing on my cross stitching.
Tomorrow I have an early hair cut booked after that we hope to put the green house together, it will take a couple of days, but I am excited and itching to have it built. I do so need to grow things.
Thank you for your comments regarding MCW, the police have issued notices requesting she does not speak to us or visitors to our house, she stops all accusations again us. She phoned the police 28 times in the last 6 weeks and if she makes more calls they will do her for wasting police time. I don't think this will be the end of it all, but it would be nice to have a quiet period.
Have a good weekend, hopefully next time I will bore you with greenhouse photo's.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet William are my favourite. Hope you feel better soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlene, the wedding photo looks amazing! Sorry I haven't commented for awhile. I loved seeing the design you are currently stitching with it's fine, intricate shapes. I look forward to seeing the photos of your new greenhouse. Wishing you a fun filled weekend, Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely wedding photo, I haven't seen anything like that before. I love sweet williams, I actually got my act together and sowed some seeds last year so I'm just waiting for them to flower now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo book is fantastic. I love the shot on the front cover. Hope MCW starts to be have a little more for you now and I'm looking forward to reading more about your greenhouse xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might know my feelings on cut flowers in my house but I do admit that sweet Williams are my absolute favourite. I hope MCW pipes down now but part of me wonders if they would follow their word and arrest her if she rang again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails