Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 25 June 2016

Beautiful stitching

Postman gave us two great items in our mail
 Pam's patchwork is fantastic
 This beautiful pouch is for me to keep my cross stitch pattern pages in
goodness I will have a smile each time I use it
 Perfect matching Pam, you are very skilled. 
 Postie also brought us these, £39.00 of vouches
every little helps as they say
 I have finished stitching June
I love the bear, I was naughty and used some shades of my own choice. 
Hubby is much better, he's bored which is a sign he's doing well. Last evening we walked around Portchester Castle, it was a sunny warm evening, we enjoyed the views.
It has been thundering most of the day, every where goes dark, a few rumbles of thunder, heavy rain, and then back to sunshine. Another storm is here, the sky is lit with lightening and loads more rain. 
We have been out to B&Q, for a few items, more on that next time, plus a garden center for some compost and plants. I do not buy compost from B&Q any more the quality is always poor and not worth using for the lovely plants we have. My spend match to last year was much lower this month, so this trip out has blown my budget. 
Later we will have the football match on and I can do some stitching, no plans at all to be outside. 
The country has made the decision to leave Europe, I don't know if it is the right or wrong decision, but it is made, so the next few years are going to be changes for us. I expect some things will be better, but first we have to get through the next few economic months, I just hope it is not a rough ride.  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails