Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Monday 22 May 2017

Outside in

It's getting dark outside and my lights are sparkling
most of them are solar
 Looking down the garden
I keep loads of lights in the greenhouse away from the wet weather, they light the greenhouse up each evening and when we have an evening in the garden I can bring them out all charged and ready for use. 
 Kiwi seedling
I am growing ever hopeful
  New reading glasses 
This is not sponsored, just something I wanted to share with you speckyfoureyes.com,  I got 3 pairs of glasses for just over £100, the reading/sunglasses are Bench, so not cheap, I could have got pairs from £9 each. There is a set of numbers on the arm of your glasses, mine is 51-17-136 this gives the details of your style of glasses, so if like me you want something similar, enter these numbers and frames the same are shown. The site is easy, my 1st order took just over 3 weeks, but the saving I made were great. 
I have done no craft, I have finished reading The State We're In by Adele Parks, the author was sending you to a good ending and then at the last moment she drops in a twist. I really did enjoy it. 
Into the Water by Paula Hawkins (Girl on the Train), is now out, reviews are looking good, another book to add to my list. 
I have really been lazy this evening, after having a near perfect weekend with Will, and Sunday lunch with mummy and Will, Sunday night was reading and an early night.
PS. One of our local's cat has been attacked, the vet thinks by a fox, hope the locals get the message about the fox population. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope the poor cat recovers. Your garden looks really pretty decked out in lights. The specs website sounds good, I shall have to take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up.... we don't have foxes around here anymore, your does look very brazen on the shed roof. How lovely to have Will for the whole weekend. Nice new book stash you've got. Your greenhouse lights looks lovely in the darkness.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails