Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 30 September 2011

I have been looking at designs to stitch, something small before I get back to Winter Watergarden, I got fed up with looking at books and magazines, so I picked up my frame and chose a colour and started stitching.......................

I have no idea, what this will look like when it's finished, I have stitched the boarders so at least I know what size it's going to be, but I am not thinking ahead, I shall once I have finished with the green, pick another colour and keep going, I do love to stitch like this, that's how I designed my heart Devon.

We are having a heat wave here in the UK, it's really hot which is great after the summer we have had, and it's due to last the whole weekend, friends have had BBQ's, the mornings are a bit misty, which I love and then pure sunshine, it's a shame to have to work today, but I do have Monday off.

Have a good weekend what ever you are doing.

1 comment:

  1. What a brave way to start! I've heard about your heat wave, enjoy it and make the most of the good sewing light. Have a good weekend. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails