Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Monday 26 September 2011

TUSAL September

 Decent sized pot this time, all from finishing family sampler and my latest heart.


Moo got in on the pic, hanging on the pot, the ort's look and feel so very soft, can't wait until I can use them. Not sure what to stitch now, another small project before getting on with Winter Watergarden, I would like to finish it by the end of the year, so I had better get stitching soon, I have also a couple of larger designs to do. I also want to design something, maybe another cushion front, ideas are forming in my head.

I had a go with Su's tiny sewing machine, it stitches well and should be great for her to start doing some sewing, but not a patch on my own machine.

Busy day at work, after the weekend, we get more work on a Monday than any other day. I had a phone call from a lady I used to have as a customer is my last job and we are meeting up for coffee on Saturday, something a bit different, it will be great to catch up.

Hope your week has started well and stays that way, we are having a heat wave here, which is a nice way to finish September.

POP over here, and give support to a lady who sounds lovely, 
unlike the person who has upset her 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails