Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Progress

I'm on the second sock, these are huge, but I love the shades of blue.
 This is the 3rd start to the second sock, it still does not match to well, but I have decided it's close enough. it was hard to match the start point on the yarn. 
I started another large pair of socks, these are a late decision to make, using yarn I already have in my stash. I wanted a simple knit, and using stripes makes it easier to keep count of the number of rows I am doing. Plus they will be perfect for the person who will wear them. 
I enjoyed this predictable book, it was a quick read. 
It's been a busy week so far, Will came on Monday, we did get time outside in the garden, I also caught up with the BBC1 drama Capture, it's a brilliant drama, leaves me wanting the next episode.
Tuesday was sign class, our 2 hours are now becoming almost 3 hours, not that I mind, having a bigger class means things take longer to do. Later I did my 1st glass fusion in my microwave, I will post about it next time, I should have my projects back from my class to show as well.
I have also got my loom out and I am finishing the scarf, I have also pulled out the crochet soft toy I started making, I want to get it finished.
Today it's sunny but cold, so I will be outside all morning I have to sort my pots, the weather over the weekend finished off most of the flowers, so it's time for winter planting now.

2 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with matching the yarn and starting off in the same place when I was knitting the hooded top. Your socks look very cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A loom! That sounds so interesting. Really looking forward to seeing what it is like. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails