Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 9 March 2018

Add to stash

More tea towels, these were £4 at Asda
The plain green one is in our kitchen
the other two are in my stash
 My mug has a chip in it, so this will be the replacement
 I love this author, 
looking forward to reading this book. 
 Thursday night hubby did ham, egg and chips
Can't remember the last time we had this meal
We popped to Asda, which is a shop we do not visit much, we have a huge out of town one close by. We did not have much to get, we went because we love their Shades quilted toilet rolls. The couple extra things fell into the trolley, I had added the cost to my stash list.
We also popped to B&Q, we are looking to replace our shower cubical, it won't clean up enough, plus we are looking for a square sink with a cupboard below, could not find cubical, but we think we have sorted the sink. Most of these types of sinks are shallow, but we saw one which fits into our space and is still big enough.
I love the Easter tea towels, so I want to make something, a bag would be easy, I have loads of plain materials in my stash for the inner. Most of the bags I have made have been for a purpose, but I will have a think, in case I can come up with a different project. I have not done much to my hexagons, but they are out where I can see them.
This morning I am in my greenhouse for an hour, my seedlings are still small, but I want to sort a few more trays so I can plant more seeds next week. Everything will require watering, it's really full in there.
Later we are popping to town, just need a trip to Boots, after we are off the the cinema, we enjoyed our last visit, but this time it's my choice of film.

6 comments:

  1. I love the little mug you got. Very sweet! Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a trip to Asda is in order, I love those tea towels and your new mug. It's ages since I've been to the cinema, I don't go very often, but it's on my 50 Before 50 list to go so I'm looking out for films I fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall look for those tea towels later, I have a friend with an Easter birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tea towels. My friend brought a lovely tea towel back from New Zealand. It has all the most common 'native' flowers on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mug and tea towels - makes me feel that spring really is almost here :) We've also been looking at sinks and find the modern ones sometimes too shallow. I've added that book to my list - looks good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails