Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 16 December 2011

Stitchy Friday update

 Yet again not the best photo's, 
I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark, 
so midweek photo's are never going to look good. 
But I hope you can see the stitches.
I have started adding my touch to this work, the hearts along the rightside should be empty, but I fancied the pink centres, I would like to add more, but I am waiting to nearer the finish line to see what will work.
Work has been busy and stressful the past couple of days, we are not seasonal but we are busy, which is good, I have a job, a good boss and a small bonus again this month, can't be that bad.

We have a busy weekend, tonight we have Su and Gav coming for a curry tonight, I wish Fliss and Steve could be here as well, but I'm their babysitter, so it's difficult. Tomorrow evening we are at a friends for a pre Christmas get together, nice chatty evening. In the days I want to get Christmas in the bag, just a couple of small things to do, and a small bit of food shopping.

Here is the south east we have weather warnings, rain, wind and snow, so it will make an interesting day!

2 comments:

  1. As always Marlene your sewing is beautiful. Hope you have a good night and hope the weather is not too bad for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails