Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 5 July 2012

Sun out tide in

 Today has been bright and sunny, so in my lunch break I went for a walk, this is 10 mins from the office
 and on a sunny day with the tide in, perfect, I sat and ate my lunch, pure bliss, shame the fore cast is for rain tomorrow. There were few people about, these were taken on my phone.
 Looking across to Portsmouth
 I have done more stitching, and using my new camera, the picture is sharper, but as my old camera was over 5 years old, I was expecting an improvement. I have about 5 patterns to go, a bit of finishing, so I hope to have my happy dance later this week.
I have a very busy weekend, I have to do some stitching to a friends wedding dress, we have changed the straps and I want to tidy the back, not alot of work but a busy Saturday morning.

My good new did not appear, I was hoping for a job interview, but the company have put off recruitment until September, I also had another letter from the hospital and another operation in August, just a small one, I was hoping I might have not required it, but I am promised this will be the last.

So very mixed feeling here, I really don't want much, some summer and to be healthy, both is close but just out of my reach. Just one more week at work and I have a week off, Kev and I have made our plans, booked rooms watch this space.

4 comments:

  1. Photos are lovely and your patchwork sampler looks beautiful. Wishing you the best with summer, health, and every good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super!!!!
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect spot to take a break from work, lucky you having that so close.
    I hope all goes well with your surgery, but first enjoy your little holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect place for a lunchtime walk and break. Your sampler looks lovely. What camera did you get? You will be fine with your surgery - put it to the back of your mind for a few weeks. Enjoy your week's holiday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails