Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Tuesday 10 July 2012

A new start


Tree of life, its a start, I do love these colours, this is the ground at the bottom of the tree, because I am using a linen with a higher DPI, I'm not sure what size this will finish as, so I started at the bottom in an effort to not waste too much linen.

It's still raining here, so I plan to stitch tonight, oh for sun shine two days in a row, this is our 4th day of rain, and I mean rain all day, not as bad as else where in the country, but loads of rain.
 Sunday afternoon we managed a small walk, the tide was in so above is looking towards Portsmouth, I love all the little boats. Below another view of Portchester Castle, we did get home before the rain came back.
Hope your week is going well, I'm off to stitch.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely start on Tree of Life.
    Rain, rain and more rain here too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely start, we have rain too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful new start I love autumn colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marlene,
    Love the pics. Love the rain!Tree of life is going to be so pretty when you finish.
    Head over to my blog I tagged you!
    Many hugs, conny

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails