Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Sunday 1 July 2012

Port Solent

 This is just 10 mins drive from our house, oh the other half live, flats start here at £250,000 without a place for your boat or water view, we don't often come here, it's always busy and full of places to eat.
 This is from across the water looking at Portchester castle
 Shame the tide is out, I pass this twice a day on my way to and from work, I am so lucky the shore is so very close to us.
 We ended on top of Portsdown hill, looking over Portsmouth, I love it up here, the whole of the coast line below you, it was breezy but sunny for a while. Loads of sea gulls over head, a popular place for bikers as well.
 I did well with my stitching last night, finishing the big panel under the yellow and starting more panels.
Our roast beef dinner was great, both cars are washed and shinning, the housework is done, I should sleep well tonight. I am hoping for some good news this week, should be able to share at the weekend.

I a bit miffed with myself, I have just dropped my camera and it's broken, Kev has gone on line and brought another, which I probably will love just as much, how silly, I've had my compact for years.
Hope your weekend is full of fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Super,
    ich freue mich sehr dass es weiter geht. Es wird so toll.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have such a lovely place on your doorstep,idyllic view.
    I am a butterfingers, so can relate to your accident with the camera.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails