Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 14 July 2012

mix it up

 Now I have my new camera I am playing more with my photo's

This is an early play, me in 1973, look at the cars, the silver Ford Cortina was ours. the photo of my daughters was taken at my 50th birthday 70's disco night a full fancy dress party.


 I have not done much on Tree of Life, just not had enough time to sit and stitch, don't look that close, I have a couple of stitches in the wrong place, this little section has loads of shades of the same colour, my photo does not do it justice, the colours are stunning.
My last purchase has just arrived, I have not done a printed pattern since I was a child, when I purchased this I thought I would do it free hand, but the linen is good so I will stitch it  as the kit says.
But for now it's in my to do pile.
We are on holiday this week, and it's going to be a busy one, today is Josh's birthday party, we will spend the afternoon with them at Mobys, they have themed rooms, but as yet we don't know what to expect.
Tuesday I am at the hospital for final check ups. 
Wednesday we head for Cornwall, 
Thursday we are visiting The Eden Project I have wanted to go for ages, it's all under cover which is helpful with our weather. 
Friday we are in Taunton with our grandson Logan, 
Saturday in the village with my Brother, back home on Sunday

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails